CorrugatedIron & Idle Connection

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:11:11 EDT 2013

We're in the process of figuring out how to best handle killing off idle
connections inside of CorrugatedIron. If you can head over to
https://github.com/DistributedNonsense/CorrugatedIron/issues and file a new
bug report, that would be fantastic.

We've avoided killing off connections until now because we don't want to
introduce locking into our connection management. Truthfully, we haven't
run into a bug report where the network team was killing off connections.

So, anyway, if you can submit a bug report we'll get on it. It won't make
it out for the 1.4.0 release, but we can put that in a point release.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP