Riak 1.3 YCSB Read Time Out

Nika Abramova ni4ca at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 09:58:17 EDT 2013

Greetings,I am currently testing different NoSQL databases and now I was starting Riak. I downloaded and installed Riak 1.3 and was executing YCSB over it. But after some time (40 sec) of loading data, I got "Read timed Out" exception. How can I solve it? I am working locally, on same machine so my connection is to localhost. Is that lack of RAM that causing that? Since I am using VM and I only have 2GB RAM for it. Or it is something else I can configure?
Regards, Veronika