Connection timeout issues

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:33:09 EDT 2013

Riak 1.4 introduced a time out setting that defaults to 60,000 seconds. If
you need to read for longer periods of time, you'll need to increase the
timeout. You can set it on the messages that are being sent in to Riak.

Is this, perhaps, what you're running into?

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP