+zdbbl recommended value

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Mon Jul 15 11:06:28 EDT 2013

Thanks for the quick answers Jared & Kelly,

+zdbbl 16384 is working ok for our production cluster (5 nodes), but for
development for some large 2i (a list of keys of 4m+) I get some
time-outs so I asked the question, cause there are memory implications,
I will try 32768 at our dev cluster (4 nodes) and leave production alone
until needed.

Regards,

Guido.