Connection timeout issues

Y N yug3sh at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 13:39:54 EDT 2013

It's unlikely to be that problem since I don't have any test data in my system yet. My "batch functions" are just running in the background doing what they normally do (i.e. running a mapreduce as well as querying all keys from a specific bucket). However, since there is no actual data yet, I'm surprised I'm running into a timeout issue.