Quickly deleting + recreating item in Riak deletes new item

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:10:45 EDT 2013

This is what we do for CorrugatedIron integration testing. Test buckets
typically have a test name + UUID. Which makes it interesting when I try to
verify data via curl while I'm debugging. But it also keeps me from
polluting my testing buckets with the output of other failed tests.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP