Quickly deleting + recreating item in Riak deletes new item

Kelly McLaughlin kelly at basho.com
Wed Jul 17 10:45:01 EDT 2013

Matthew,

I find it really surprising that you don't see any difference in behavior
when you set delete_mode to keep. I think it would be helpful if you could
outline your specific setup and give the steps to reproduce what you're
seeing to be able to make a determination if this represents a bug or not.
Thanks.

Kelly