Data population of Yokozuna on key-path in schema?

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Thu Jul 18 09:31:07 EDT 2013

As Eric said, the XML extractor causes the nested elements to become
concatenated by an underscore.  "Extractor" is a Yokozuna term.  It is the
process by which a Riak Object is mapped to a Solr document.  In the case
of a Riak Object whose value is XML the XML is flattened by a)
concatenating nested elements with '_' and b) concatenating attributes with
'@' (this can be changed if necessary, just ask).  Yokozuna provides a
resource to test how a given object would be extracted.

curl -X PUT -i -h 'content-type: application/xml' 'http://host:port/extract'
--data-binary @some.xml

This will return a JSON representation of the field-values extracted from
the object.  You can use a json pretty printer like jsonpp to make it
easier to read.

-Z