What is the purpose of "rel" links?

Age Mooij age.mooij at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:38:51 EDT 2013

Thanks Justin. That makes it clear.

When it comes to modeling links for my Scala client library, I think I'll ignore "rel" links then, since they cannot be created (directly) by users and they cannot be walked using the link walking API.

In general, it would be helpful for the docs to be a bit more explicit about these and whether or not they are parts of the Riak link API.

Thanks,
Age