Performance problem: put operation takes seconds

Vahric Muhtaryan vahric at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:15:55 EDT 2013

Hi,

Why need to apply raid 1 ? Apply raid 0 for each node , this should be
increase the performance. Riak also keep 3 copy of each value, no need to
care about redundancy. Also maybe the problem could be SATA because if its
desktop one then latency could be increase and because of sata interface
supported number of command in a second more low then SAS interface maybe
this also cause an issue.

Just want to share my ideas after read you request.
Regards
VM