Best way to insert a collection of items at once

rsb cnasillo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:51:47 EDT 2013

Thanks for clarifying that Brian.

Since I am only doing benchmarking using custom random data generators, I
agree with your statement of not worrying about siblings and related
overhead. Now, based on your answer another question comes to mind.

Is there any underlaying difference between performing an;

storeObject.withoutFetch().execute();
-or-
myBucket.store(item.key, item).execute();

In other words, will my second statement result in an implicit fetch as
well?

Cheers