[ANN] Riak Community Survey

Hector Castro hector at basho.com
Tue Jul 23 12:59:24 EDT 2013

Thanks to all of you who already filled out the survey. Your responses
have already provided us with lots of useful information.

For anyone who hasn't completed the survey, a heads up that it'll be
closing on 7/26 (this Friday). As mentioned before, all contributors
automatically get Basho swag and discounted RICON tickets. One lucky
contributor will be selected to receive a free ticket to RICON West!

--
Hector