Tweaking app.config and vm.args for best performance

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Wed Jul 24 06:29:06 EDT 2013

I'm not sure, I would suggest you to go through release notes, the link
I sent you is for the latest version which is 1.4, depending on the
version of Riak you want to use or required to use different
settings/tuning apply, go chronologically from 1st relevant version to
last and see what applies to you and what have changed:

*Riak 1.2.1*: https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/1.2/RELEASE-NOTES.md
*Riak 1.3.2:* https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/1.3/RELEASE-NOTES.md
*Riak 1.4:* https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/1.4/RELEASE-NOTES.md

The same applies for tuning doc, it is different per version, I guess
you already figured out how to locate each.

HTH,

Guido.