Setting up my Riak architecture

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Wed Jul 24 09:15:53 EDT 2013

Riak is a multi-master database, your client will create a connection
pool to all nodes in the cluster.
For production it is recommended at least 5 nodes in the cluster, to get
started, I guess you should first read some documentation, here is some
that can help you:

http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/

Start with the section /"Riak for Operators"/ and once you are
comfortable, jump to /"Riak for Developers"/

HTH,

Guido.