Riak not binding to anything but localhost

John Le Drew jp at antz29.com
Wed Jul 24 11:39:58 EDT 2013

Just to make sure I don't offend anyone! I meant more knowledge than
me! Not more knowledge that the awesome chaps that are helping out
<smiley image="anim_claps.gif"/>

Cheers

John

--
John Le Drew

www.antz29.com

London / (020) 0333 1751 - New York / (646) 606 2993 - Mobile / 07813 211 458
Skype | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Fax / (020) 3519 0049