Riak not binding to anything but localhost

John Le Drew jp at antz29.com
Wed Jul 24 12:16:03 EDT 2013

Sorry, that was just a mistake. I will correct it, my vm.args and
app.config were generated from a shell script and that was replaces
out, when I made my gist I copied the contents of the templates rather
than a generated file by mistake.

Cheers

John

--
John Le Drew

www.antz29.com

London / (020) 0333 1751 - New York / (646) 606 2993 - Mobile / 07813 211 458
Skype | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Fax / (020) 3519 0049