N00b question

Joel Maleport jmaleport at charter.net
Wed Jul 24 22:18:49 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

We're looking to migrate our systems to a new database and we really like what Riak provides. But we have one question lingering. We need to store and query a lot of floating point data. How well does Riak perform with searching for data that falls within a range? For example, if i wanted to search for geographical data within a range of latitudes and longitudes. I can't find much documentation on that topic. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

V/R

Joel Maleport