2i timeouts in 1.4

Sean McKibben graphex at graphex.com
Fri Jul 26 17:59:51 EDT 2013

I should have mentioned that I also tried:
curl -H "X-Riak-Timeout: 260000" "http://127.0.0.1:8098/buckets/mybucket/index/test_bin/myval?timeout=260000" -i
but still receive the 500 error below exactly at the 60 second mark. Is this a bug?

Secondary to getting this working at all, is this documented anywhere? and any way to set this timeout using the ruby riak client?

Stream may well work, but I'm going to have to make a number of changes on the client side to deal with the results.

Sean