[ANN] Riak Python Client v2.0.0

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Tue Jul 30 11:02:59 EDT 2013

Hey Riak users and enthusiasts,

We're thrilled to announce the release of the official Riak Python Client,
version 2.0.0. It is immediately available on PyPi [1] and Github [2]. This
release is the culmination of many months of redesigning, refactoring,
fixing bugs and adding features. We hope you'll find it more reliable, more
Pythonic, and complete with all Riak 1.4 features. It also comes with some
brand-spanking-new and attractive documentation [3].  As always, we invite
feedback and bug reports on the issue tracker [4].

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/riak
[2] https://github.com/basho/riak-python-client/tree/2.0.0
[3] http://basho.github.io/riak-python-client
[4] https://github.com/basho/riak-python-client/issues