question about java client

Paul Ingalls paul at fanzo.me
Tue Jul 30 13:41:54 EDT 2013

Newbie with Riak, and looking at the java client.

Specifically, I've been digging into the domain mapping apis.  Looking into the code, it appears to me that, if I'm using links a bunch or even secondary indexes, that I could lose some data during the conflict resolution phase.  I see where links and other relevant user data gets cached during the conversion phase from the fetch and then patched back in during the conversion phase for the store.  However, it doesn't look like you have the opportunity during the resolution phase to merge metadata.  Should I focus on using the raw client, or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Paul

Paul Ingalls
Founder & CEO Fanzo