question about java client

Brian Roach roach at basho.com
Tue Jul 30 14:16:44 EDT 2013

Paul,

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking.

If you do a fetch and have siblings each one is converted to your
domain object using the Converter and then passed as a Collection to
the ConflictResolver. Each sibling is going to include its links
and/or indexes as long as the Converter is injecting them into the
domain object and you can resolve them in the ConflictResolver.

The default JSONConverter, for example, injects them into your domain
object via annotations from the com.basho.riak.client.convert[1]
package.

Thanks,
Brian Roach

http://basho.github.io/riak-java-client/1.4.0/com/basho/riak/client/convert/package-summary.html