[ANN] Riak San Diego and Riak Cleveland Meetups

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Tue Oct 1 14:29:57 EDT 2013

Hi All,

There are two brand-spanking-new Riak meetups happening next week in
the U.S. that should be on your radar:

# San Diego

I'll be in San Diego on October 10th with Basho hacker Brett Hazen to
make the San Diego Riak Meetup [1] official. We'll be at the Sony
offices and I'll be talking about Riak 2.0 and some common Riak use
cases. Join us if you're in the area.

# Cleveland

Matt Snyder is getting a Cleveland Riak Meetup [2] off the ground.
It's slated for October 10th and if you're within driving distance of
the "Forest City," you should make an appearance.

And if you can't make either of these, buy a ticket for RICON West [3]
to make up for it. :)

See you soon (hopefully).

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups