Consulting

Guy Morton Guy.Morton at bksv.com
Wed Oct 2 03:30:35 EDT 2013

Hi folks

We're looking for a (preferably independent) expert who can advise our IT group about Riak and how to setup and configure a smallish cluster, as well as sanity check what we are planning to do with it.

If you are interested please email me directly.

We're based in Melbourne Australia, so if you're local that would be an advantage.

Thanks.

--
Guy Morton
Web Development Manager

This e-mail is confidential and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any other person.