benchmark results on my $75/month 5 node cluster :)

Tom Santero tsantero at basho.com
Wed Oct 2 14:21:04 EDT 2013

Nice.

Can you share your bb config? Is this against leveldb or bitcask? I'm
assuming leveldb, considering the limited RAM on these instances. If thats
the case, I suggest running your benchmarks for longer than 20 minutes
(i.e. several hours) if possible, just to get a feel for how well riak will
perform after a few rounds of compactions.

Lastly, do you plan on using these instances in production...or is this
just a sandbox environment?