C# client (CI) questions re: IfNotModified

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Oct 2 18:17:38 EDT 2013

Hmm so  so I cannot replicate anything causal between the
CommunicationError and the C lusterOffline: Unable to access
functioning Riak node. I guess the cluster really was going offline
from my benchmarking!

However, I do always a CommunicationError when Put-ing a key that has
changed, when using IfNotModified = true. Just wondering if that is to
be expected or maybe worth filing an enhancement request on github?
Because it's not really a CommunicationError :)

Alex