Links, orphaned

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Oct 6 19:33:52 EDT 2013

Hi all, unable to find these in the Riak docs

1) Can someone point me at directions for cleanup of orphaned Links
after an object is Deleted from Riak. Post-commit hooks or something?
I really hope I dont have to learn Erlang just to clean up bad links
after deleting objects!

2) Are links stored in key space or value space, or somewhere else?
(thinking saving memory with Bitcask backend) When viewing links with
the rekon tool, the paths look a bit verbose, prefixed with "/bucket"
etc. So I was just wondering if they use more memory with bitcask.

Thanks