Hi, I got a problem with links.

Steve Vinoski steve at basho.com
Mon Oct 7 12:59:26 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Julio Cesar Ríos Gutierrez <
jctaurys at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had stored object in first place, but now I want to link to another
> object, and At this phase, It got an error when, I try to get metatada:
> {ok, RiakObj} = riakc_pb_socket:get(RiakPid, Bucket, Key),
> Meta = riakc_object:get_metadata( RiakObj )
>
> this is the error:
>
>    _Reason = {undef,
>                    [{riakc_object,get_metadata,
>

> Anytime you see undef at the beginning of the reason structure, it means
you're calling an undefined function. This can be caused by calling a
function that completely lacks a definition, or by calling a defined
function with arguments that do not match the arguments it expects. In this
case, it's the first problem: there's no riakc_object:get_metadata function
defined. The one you want is the riakc_obj:get_metadata function.

--steve