are Siblings ordered?

Sam Elliott sam.elliott at basho.com
Mon Oct 7 15:04:49 EDT 2013

Each sibling has it's own last-modified date, which you should be able to use to sort them when you get them back.

However, I'd suggest the following: if they're siblings, they were created from concurrent edits. Thus, create a merge function that is entirely deterministic without using the timestamp. This should save you from any clock skew issues, and also from the fact that an edit may not have been performed with the most up-to-date information.

I guess people can't wait for our CRDTs to launch.

Sam

--
Sam Elliott
Engineer