are Siblings ordered?

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 15:15:02 EDT 2013

I was about to add something similar :)

There is CRDT support present in the develop branch of CorrugatedIron, that
operates at a relatively low level - you're left to construct the
operations yourself. The current API works great for things like friends
lists but it's rough for something like modifying the properties in an
existing object.

Expect more developments as time allows.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP