Riak and End Point APIs...

Adron Hall adronhall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:29:51 EDT 2013

  I'm working up a distributed development course using Node.js/JavaScript.
One of the ideas is to use Riak as a back end, and Node.js as the server
that provides the APIs. Clive asked the question "*On Distributed
programing with Node and Riak I’d like direction on how to create API
endpoints. Mongo has a web site tool for configuring and setting public /
private data. What does Riak have?*" here
http://compositecode.com/2013/10/08/gettingdistributed/#comments

Anybody know of anything? I'd be happy to add it to the course I'm building.

Cheers,

*Adron B Hall*
Blog <http://compositecode.com>, Adron.Me, @adron <http://twitter.com/adron>