Unable to configure Riak-CS-Control to manage users

Dmitri Zagidulin dzagidulin at basho.com
Wed Oct 9 11:02:49 EDT 2013

Thanks Siddhu,
Couple more questions.

1) Can you include a couple more sections from the Riak CS config
(specifically, the anonymous_user_creation section and the admin_key).

2) Just to double-check, can you re-include the Riak CS Control config?
(the whole riak_cs_control section).

3) Describe again exactly which parts are working and which aren't. What do
you see when you open the Riak CS Control web interface? (And which
commands are working with s3cmd?)