RICON West Schedule Now Official; Only 30 Tickets Left

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Wed Oct 9 15:19:39 EDT 2013

Hi All,

For those of you playing along at home, we're a mere 19 days away from
RICON West in San Francisco. We just finalized the official schedule.
You can memorize it here:

* http://ricon.io/west.html#schedule

Arguably of more importance, we only have 30 tickets left. If you're
planning to attend and haven't yet bought a ticket, now is the time.
This is going to sell out. Here's 25% off to help you make up your
mind:

* http://ricon-west-2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=@tnm

Thanks for being a part of RICON. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

Mark and the Basho Team
twitter.com/basho