Corrugated Iron for Riak- WCF Performance Issue

Pandiarajan Subramani PSubramani at americanlogistics.com
Wed Oct 9 18:52:07 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,
                          I am using Corrugated Iron(CI) for Riak in my WCF REST application. After adding CI, the web services started to send response very slow. All immediate consecutive request to the REST end points get queued up and the responses are delayed more. If anyone has implemented CI in the WCF project. Please advise me how to fix this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Pandiarajan Subramani
American Logistics Company (ALC) | Office: 866.999.3371 x132 | Mobile: 575.915.2325 | www.AmericanLogistics.com<http://www.americanlogistics.com/>
Coordinating Passenger Transportation
Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.