Corrugated Iron for Riak- WCF Performance Issue

Fredrik Lindström Fredrik.Lindstrom at qbranch.se
Thu Oct 10 05:22:51 EDT 2013

I'm not a Corrugated Iron user so this is more of a shot in the dark:

Have you bumped the maxConnection setting for .NET? This setting defaults to a _very_ low value and can really ruin your day, especially on earlier versions of the framework.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fb6y0fyc.aspx

/F