Bucket properties not updated

Jordan West jwest at basho.com
Thu Oct 10 16:06:20 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

You mentioned this was running on three servers simultaneously. Is it
possible that two of the bucket property updates were truly concurrent? If
so, an implementation detail of bucket properties: they are last-write-wins
(and unfortunately the resolution is in milliseconds)*. So its feasible
that in some cases the allow_mult=false would win.

Cheers,
Jordan

*this is something we plan to address in future releases.