Corrugated Iron for Riak- WCF Performance Issue

Pandiarajan Subramani PSubramani at americanlogistics.com
Thu Oct 10 17:44:20 EDT 2013

Hi OJ,
          I apologize for delayed response. Please find my answer for your questions inline in red color.

Thanks and Regards
Pandiarajan Subramani
American Logistics Company (ALC) | Office: 866.999.3371 x132 | Mobile: 575.915.2325 | www.AmericanLogistics.com<http://www.americanlogistics.com/>
Coordinating Passenger Transportation
Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.