User Space Install of Riak on Suse EL 11 SP2?

Dave King djking at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:22:32 EDT 2013

Sorry guys I should have been more clear.  I can build Erlang without out
root with kerl, but I can't install the dependancies.  So it builds but
doesn't have Open SSL.  Not sure what else is missing.

So I'm basically looking for the install from source instructions, but
without sudo for any of the steps.

If it was java I'd be looking for an all-jar that has the dependancies in
place. Docker has this approach, but isn't on SLES11-SP2.

I know it's a crazy request, but corporate shops are crazy places.

- Peace
Dave