[ANN] Riak CS 1.4.2 (and reorganized docs)

John Daily jdaily at basho.com
Mon Oct 14 12:26:31 EDT 2013

We're pleased to announce a new minor release of Riak CS, including both bug fixes and minor enhancements.

Highlights include addressing a stats bug, fixing downloads of objects written via Riak CS prior to 1.3, and improvements to garbage collection to minimize cluster impact when objects are deleted.

We've also significantly reorganized the Riak CS content on docs.basho.com to differentiate operational from development concerns, mirroring recent changes to Riak documentation.

Release notes: http://docs.basho.com/riakcs/latest/cookbooks/Riak-CS-Release-Notes/
Downloads: http://docs.basho.com/riakcs/latest/riakcs-downloads/

Thanks.

-John Daily