secondary indexes limit

Louis-Philippe Perron lpperron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:06:12 EDT 2013

Hi Russel,
sorry for the confusion, when I talk about different indexes, I talk about
different index names, each key only having around 10 indexes.  The cluster
is rather small, 2 nodes, with a dataset of about 25GB representing around
300000 key entries with a possible total secondary index count over 100000
names.

thanks!