Updating Counters on Riak 2.0 pre whatever

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:24:04 EDT 2013

Hah! No worries at all. Thanks for the clarification. I'll rebuild.

I wasn't sure if I needed to try to figure out (from a client perspective)
if I needed to use the CRDT syntax for 2.0 and newer and
RpbCounterUpdateReq for 1.4.x and earlier. Good to know that I can blindly
proceed.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP