benchmark results on my $75/month 5 node cluster :)

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Oct 27 15:35:58 EDT 2013

Here is an updated 2 hour graph of the same "X-Small" 5-node cluster,
after having performed all the Linux tuning steps I had missed first
time around. Also added ntpd service to all nodes. Looks like slightly
better throughput & latency, but a much cleaner graph overall, and it
should "burst" much better:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22076075/summary-xsmall-bitcask-5nodes-2hr-tuned-vm.png

Here is the same cluster rebooted as "Medium" Azure VMs, same
benchmark settings except: 8 workers, shorter duration. Not sure why
it has errors, yet:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22076075/summary-medium-bitcask-5nodes-30-min.png

Anyways- back to work for me!!!
:)