Getting Started

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:00:43 EDT 2013

1. I use a one node deployment all the time for development. I jut tune the n val to 1.

3. Store whatever data you like. (Riak is being used in healthcare to store med data.) Unless it's transactional. Aka. +50$ to A from B, -50$ from B to A. I would not use riak for that.

Cheers,
Alexander

@siculars
http://siculars.posthaven.com