Day 1 RICON Stream Available; Day 2 Live at 9:30 Pacific

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Wed Oct 30 11:43:37 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I hope you've been glued to you multi-monitor setups watching both
RICON West tracks while prototyping all your services on the new 2.0.0
pre-release.

If you missed yesterday's talks, you can stream them on at your leisure here:

http://ricon.io/day1.html (we'll have proper recordings up in the coming weeks)

More importantly, we'll be live-streaming day 2 starting at 9:30
Pacific. Watch here:

http://ricon.io/live.html

And if you didn't see the news, we released the Riak 2.0.0 Tech
Preview at RICON West. You're all encouraged to download and take it
for spin. It's all sorts of awesome.

http://basho.com/introducing-riak-2-0/
http://docs.basho.com/riak/2.0.0pre5/downloads/

Enjoy,