How does Riak full-text search compare to SolrCloud?

Eric Redmond eredmond at basho.com
Wed Oct 30 21:50:59 EDT 2013

That's pretty much it, with a small correction: there's a 1-1 mapping between a Solr shard and Riak node (not vnode). Yokozuna attaches a partition number to each index document which specifies it's riak object's vnode. Then at query time, partitions are specified to filter out replicated values across nodes.

Eric