ANN: Riak C Client *alpha*

Robert Zuber rob at zuber.net
Thu Oct 31 14:54:05 EDT 2013

hiredis has a model for pluggable event loops in a C client lib that may be worth having a look at.  i've integrated it into a C server that was already using a libevent loop and it worked very well.

https://github.com/redis/hiredis

but more importantly thanks for all the effort on a C lib!  sometimes it feels like those of us who still use C are forgotten :)

cheers,
rob.