riak_core 2.0.0rc1

Jordan West jwest at basho.com
Wed Aug 6 18:23:54 EDT 2014

Karolis,

While there are no planned changes for 2.0.0 in riak_core specifically, at
this time, we always suggest waiting until the final release to use it in
production. Additionally, Riak Core 2.0.0, like many other Riak Core
releases may not be 100% backwards compatible. We encourage testing your
application with the 2.0.0rc1 release. Please let us know if you find any
issues.

Cheers,
Jordan

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Karolis Petrauskas <k.petrauskas at gmail.com