Riak python client and Solr

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:13:39 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I was having the same problems too...

this works fine:
r = client.fulltext_search('ix_images', 'site_s:xxx AND keywords_s:yyy')

but this gives the same error as yours:
r = client.fulltext_search('ix_images', 'site_s:xxx AND
keywords_s:yyy&sort="clickrate_f desc"')

Then I saw this way works:
r = client.fulltext_search('ix_images', 'site_s:xxx AND keywords_s:yyy
SORT:"clickrate_f desc"')

So try chaining parameters with semicolons.

Thanks!
Alex