Riak python client and Solr

Sapre, Meghna A meghna.a.sapre at intel.com
Tue Aug 19 16:45:33 EDT 2014

Thanks Eric,
  It throws errors for 'group.field'='build.version'.

search_results = riak_client.fulltext_search(self.Result_Index, 'build.type:CI', group='on', 'group.field'='build.version')
Cannot appear past keyword arguments.

I tried some variations of the same, did not seem to work
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Meghna