Is it a good practice to make riak a service and automatically start when the machine starts?

Gavin Huang shuminghuang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:16:22 EDT 2014

Hi,
    We have a little uncertainty in our team about whether to have riak
automatically start when machine get rebooted.
    It do bring us some convenient if riak can start by default when
machine crashed for some reason, and automatically restart. but i was
wondering is there any case that automatically starting a problematic node
and join the cluster would cause some problem. do you guys have any idea?

Thanks.
Gavin