Riak VS Graph Databases

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Fri Aug 29 11:03:53 EDT 2014

Maybe what you are looking for is a combination of both, say, your KV
data in Riak with a combination of background processes able to build
the necessary searching graphs in Neo4J, in such way your data is secure
in a Riak cluster and searchable on several Neo4J servers.

That's just an idea which might be not do-able, hope it helps,

Guido.